South Beach Condo Law Attorneys
With over 40 years of combined experience, the law firm of Glazer & Associates, P.A. confidently represents clients who live throughout Florida, the U.S., and around the world. Our firm is dedicated to utilizing our extensive experience, broad knowledge of the law, and true passion for helping others to efficiently and effectively pursue your case.
Our South Beach condo law lawyers offer a variety of legal services to our clients, including representation in the areas of:
- Overall Association Representation
- Amendments to Association Documents
- Civil Litigation
- Construction Contracts and Projects
- Developer / Turnover Issues
- Elections / Annual Meeting Assistance
- Collection of Assessments
- Arbitration and Mediation of Disputes
- Pre and Post-Hurricane Assistance
- Residential and commercial closings and refinances
- Title insurance
- Contract review
- Agent for the Fund
Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Representation of plaintiffs and defendants
- State and federal trial and appellate courts
- Arbitration proceedings
Our office is staffed with individuals who commit themselves to your case. We place your best interests at the forefront of our representation and take the time to ensure that you have a full understanding of the legal implications of your case.
Contact a Palm Beach County Amendments to Association Bylaws Lawyer
Call or e-mail us today to put our experience and dedication to work for you. At Glazer & Associates, P.A., our attorneys and staff will tailor the representation we provide to suit your individual case and needs. Let our skill and knowledge work to your advantage; we are dedicated to your satisfaction.