Fort Lauderdale , Florida
Eric M. Glazer is a native of Brooklyn, New York Mr. Glazer obtained his B.A. in Political Science at New York University. While at N.Y.U., Mr. Glazer was employed in the Kings County District Attorneys Office. Mr. Glazer obtained his Juris Doctorate at the University of Miami School of Law. In 1994 he established his own law office in Aventura and has recently relocated to Hollywood. Mr. Glazer has represented hundreds of community associations in the South Florida area. In addition, he has written several condominium and homeowner association law articles and routinely lectures on the topic.
Certified by the Florida Supreme Court as a mediator in County and Circuit Court; 2007.
President, Association Mediation, Inc.
- Certified Mediator, Florida Supreme Court, 2007
- Bar Admissions:
- Florida, 1992
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 1993
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2004
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1998
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1996
- District of Columbia, 2010
- New York, 2010
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida,
- New York University,
Major: Political Science
- Past Employment Positions:
- Kings County District Attorneys Office